Why I Should Attend
Need to propose your trip to PowWOW? Download this document and you'll get to make your case rather easily!
Are you asking yourselves, "Why should we attend PowWOW? We're too new!" or "We need to get the portal up and running and learn what it does before we attend a conference… we'll go next year."
- Why PowWOW During Implementation? We're going to tell you why!
- Why PowWOW Again? Don't let this be the year you miss! Read more to find out what PowWOW 2014 has in store for you!
- Why PowWOW Post-Launch? Have you launched your portal in the last year or so? Read more to find out why PowWOW 2014 is for you!
- Get OnBoard at PowWOW! Don't miss your best opportunity for a successful transition to OnBoard!
May 14-16th, 2014
Check Out the Agenda!
At a full decade of success, PowWOW unites industry professionals, and facilitates the continued growth of the enterprise software industry, but we don't want to stop there.
- Attend sessions designed specifically to help you achieve maximum success.
- Explore new ways to take advantage of powerful software tools, network with peers, and share experiences and best practices.
- Attend PathBuilding Day for hands-on workshops, certifications and trainings.
Randy Harrington - Keynote Speaker
Randy Harrington is the founder and CEO of Extreme Arts & Sciences a doctorate from the University of Oregon in organizational communication. With 15 years of experience, Randy is a premier consultant to financial institutions in the USA and is sought after strategic planner and executive coach. His theories on the effectiveness of high-impact teams and communication push clients like Microsoft, Bluetooth SIG Inc. and the United Nations to work smarter and more efficiently.