The Software Support Representative is a customer facing position and will be the first point of contact for all incoming phone calls, support tickets and emails from customers. They are responsible for serving as ambassadors for our company and customers by providing first level support. Attention to detail and professional communication skills are essential for employees in this service driven position. Preferred candidates have a proven track record of successfully working in a team environment to address technical issues using analytical and problem solving skills while maintaining exceptional customer service.
- Provide software support via telephone, email, and remote software to resolve software issues.
- On-going product software knowledge.
- Answer customer questions regarding front-end user interface and provide product training.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to customer environments (i.e. Internet Explorer, IIS, server settings, etc), software bugs, and data-related issues.
- Accurately and precisely describe technical issues in support tickets.
- Notify customers of support ticket status and resolutions.
- Determine if issues need to be escalated to Tier 2 software support.
- Verify bugs before they are submitted to Quality Assurance.
- Ability to recognize when other departments need involvement in a customer problem.
- Direct support center calls to appropriate individuals and departments.
- Other activities/projects as required.
- Excellent customer service skills: Representatives need to be able to demonstrate compassion, resourcefulness, responsiveness, and accuracy to customers
- Passion for to providing quality customer service
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to convey technical concepts and recommendations to non-technical users
- Previous customer service experience
- Capability to nurture end-users to support themselves using our Help Centers
- SQL, IIS, and server environment knowledge
Hours and Environment
At Passageways, we are committed to providing employees a rewarding employment experience by offering a casual dress code and relaxed work environment.
- This is a full time position of 40 hours
- Willing to work flexible hours 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm, or 11am-8pm Eastern
- Health insurance, 401K/IRA available for employees who work 40 hours/week
Passageways is seeking a self-motivated, goal oriented, individual to serve as a Quality Assurance Specialist. Our Quality Assurance Team creates, maintains, and executes software test plans for our specialized software applications. The ideal candidate will have the skills needed to identify both software defects and shortcomings in software design with respect to the given system requirements. Work closely with development teams, product managers, customer support and pre/post sales account managers to ensure that the company’s products are delivered on time with the planned feature set and meeting definitive quality standards.
- Develop and maintain manual test plans and/or scripts for functional, regression and system testing
- Execute manual and automated tests using the test documents
- Evaluation/validation of reported software issues
- Ability to isolate, troubleshoot and document problems encountered during testing
- Communicate test plan status to the QA Manager to promote effective critical path decisions
- Identify, log, report and tracks bugs found in the release
- Participate in development meetings to define software requirements
- Communicate product version changes to internal support staff
- Plan, schedule, coordinate, and implement testing projects
- Manage testing procedures and test case writing
- Provide reports to senior management and other groups as needed
- Evaluate testing tools and research testing software purchases
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical experience in Quality Assurance
- 2+ years experience in software testing
- Automated Test Tool Experience desirable
- Good written and oral communications; some training skills may be required
- Service orientation; self directed; process driven and customer focused
- Must have good people skills and be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of .NET web-based applications, Familiarity with C# and ASP.NET a plus
- Microsoft Windows Environments (7-10, Server 2008/2012) , Internet Information Services 7-10
- Microsoft Office/Office365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012, and 2014
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010-2013 (Team Suite Tester Edition a plus)
- Source Control Systems, Team Foundation Server/Visual Studio a plus
- Familiarity with Agile Methods (Extreme Programming, SCRUM)
Passageways is looking for a .Net Developer to design, modify, develop, write, and implement software applications and components. The position will provide support to an elite team of professionals building intuitive intranet software, developing the Passageways portal framework as well as improving and creating modules.
- Custom .NET application development, as well as maintenance on existing applications.
- Design and create simple, maintainable code and comprehensive tests.
- Responsible for timely development and delivery of high-quality software in an Agile Scrum based environment.
You will need:
- 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft .NET (JAVA experience is welcome)
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Understanding of object oriented design and patterns
- Experience developing web applications
- Strong documentation skills
- Experienced in these technologies: ASP.NET, C#, SQL
It would be awesome if you have these skills too:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field. M.S. welcome
- Agile experience preferred
Job location: Lafayette, Indiana
Marketing Operations Manager:
Responsible for the technical infrastructure that supports all of marketing including tools and technology, process, measurement and governance. The Marketing Operations Manager manages marketing automation tools; interfaces with CRM systems; supports marketing demand generation programs; manages marketing technology stack; refines and advances strategy for assessing impact of marketing programs through development of standard and custom reports, KPIs, dashboards and processes to track progress and improve marketing effectiveness.
- Marketo management – Manage and maintain Marketo and be the Marketo power user for the marketing team to implement segments, campaigns, templates, emails and programs.
- Data support - Support of lead list preparation, data cleansing and database updates for all acquired leads from such sources as trade shows, web advertising, webinars, and channel partner events, etc.
- Campaign fulfillment - Provide marketing campaign fulfillment through creation of email templates, execution of weekly campaigns via marketing automation applications
- Reporting - Build, manage and maintain reports within Marketo and SFDC to track ROI and success metrics for every campaign
- Data analysis - Ability to work with marketing team to assess areas of exceptional performance or critical issues relating to demand gen activities such as landing pages, affiliate campaigns, lead nurtures, display channels, website optimization and call to actions
- Technology enhancement – Define, communicate, and implement new features and functionality within/around Marketo with the goal of continuously enhancing Sales/Marketing processes Interface with IT, Salesforce.com and sales operations to understand processes and source systems
- Website and Blog Management – Manage and maintain website and blog. Track and report site metrics.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Has previous experience in marketing or marketing operations role (ideally in high-tech B2B industry)
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo , Wordpress and Google Analytics.
- Is very process oriented
- Loves working with data, comfortable with systems and has a passion for leveraging data to understand trends and make metrics based decisions that impact the business
- Is a self-starter, organized and detail-oriented enough to manage multiple projects and hit deadlines
- Positive attitude, must be a team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities